11/30/2011

Shell Day 7: Lion WIP


Here is a WIP of a piece i am doing. unfortunately there are not enough hours in the day today and i shall finish it tomorrow. I decided to do this piece after learning about the killing of wild lions in africa because herders are upset that their herds keep getting eaten. it is sad to see these majestic creatures be pushed toward extinction so needlessly. I wanted to capture a lion running alongside a masai hunter. lions encompass the spirit of africa, our ability to work as a unit, to protect our own and to wild yet regal. I know people usually have pride in national sports teams, or other figureheads and i wish they would take more pride of our natural resources. our lakes our mountains and the animals we share this land with. i will do my best to lead my life with that in mind. enjoy :)

1 comments:

Post a Comment